Orthopedic trauma, meaning injuries to your musculoskeletal system, includes any type of severe injury that occurs because of blunt force or an accident. Traumatic injuries can involve any of the following:
- Crush injuries
- Sports injuries
- Severed nerves
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Tendon or ligament ruptures
- Slips and falls or car accident injuries
Trauma can also include severe pain or difficulty moving a limb after falling down, falling off a moving object (like a bicycle), or lifting something heavy.
- Joint Arthroscopy
- Bone Fracture Repair
- Repairs or Reconstruction of Damaged Muscles, Tendons, and Ligaments
- Treatment of Fracture Nonunion (non-healing fractures) and Malunion (incorrectly healing fractures)
- Complex Trauma Surgery
The experienced and skilled team at Mehling Orthopedics diagnoses and treats a wide variety of conditions of the musculoskeletal system. Board-certified orthopedic surgeons Brian Mehling, MD and Pavel Yufit, MD of Mehling Orthopedics, offer comprehensive trauma care in Hackensack, New Jersey, as well as West Islip, New York. Call Mehling Orthopedics or click to book online.